Health and Beauty
How To Apply Fake Tan
There is no such thing as a safe tan but luckily we now can look as if we have been in the sun for hours.
1. Exfoliate area to be tanned. This is a very important first step so don't skip over it.
2. Rinse skin thoroughly. There can be no soap film from your last bubble bath.
3. Do not apply moisturizer before applying the tanning product.
4. Thoroughly rub the self-tanner into the skin to avoid streaks.
5. Do not apply to knees, elbows or feet.
6. Wash hands to remove the product. This is one area that you do not want color to develop.
7. Allow color to develop.
8. If smell is still an issue, wash the area well after the color has fully developed.
Apply your self-tanners with a light hand. Additional layers can always be added later.
Dark red toe nails will look great with your freshly tanned legs.
Be sure to protect your skin with a sunscreen of at least SPF 20. If you plan a day at the beach, be sure to apply a waterproof sunscreen. It will need to be reapplied ever hour or so. Be sure not to forget!
Find out Skin Care Products at: Skin Care Store