Health and Beauty
How To Get Fabulous Feet
It's time to take off the sneakers and socks and slip your feet into a sexy pair of sandals. Here's how to make sure that your feet look terrific.
1. Soak your feet for about ten minutes.
2. Pat feet dry.
3. Clip toenails straight across. Or, if you would rather, use an emery board (but wait until toenails are completely dry).
4. Using pumice stone, remove any rough areas.
5. Massage cuticle area with a little oil or moisturizer.
6. Gently push back cuticles.
7. Apply foot lotion and massage into each foot.
8. Remove any excess lotion.
9. If you wish to apply polish follow the procedure below.
10. Put a small amount of polish on your brush; paint one stroke down the center of your nail. Your brush should hold just enough color to accomplish this. Stroke the sides of the nail and you are done.
11. Wait until polish is set (dry to the touch) and then apply the top coat. Don't skip this step as it not only adds life to your pedicure, it will protect your nails as well.
12. Sanitize all of your equipment with alcohol and when they are dry, store them away until the next manicure or pedicure.
Find out Skin Care Products at: Skin Care Store