Health and Beauty
Tips When Applying Foundation
* Tap foundation on with sponge or finger. Your skin will look luminous, yet natural.
* To give the skin a dewy finish, moisten a gauze pad or wash cloth in astringent and gently pat your already made up face. The astringent (witch hazel is perfect) will remove the matte look of makeup, while leaving the skin radiant.
* Open your mouth when applying foundation to expose the neck area and eliminate an obvious line at the jaw line.
* Keep two shades of foundation on hand. One will be suitable for winter, and the other for summer skin. Most of the year, they will match perfectly if mixed together.
* After your make-up application, take apart a tissue, and pat over your face. It blends the makeup together while softening the look.
Find out Skin Care Products at: Skin Care Store