Health and Beauty
Easy Lip Tips:
* To keep lips going all day, first pencil all over lips with a soft lip pencil. Apply lipstick over and blot.
* To make lips look
fuller, line lips with a pencil and then blend the edges with a
* To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your finger with tissue, and pole it into your moutn. Slowly twist it out of your mouth, eliminating any excess color.
* To achieve a pouty, sexy mouth, emphasize your top lip by dabbing just a touch of gloss in the center.
* Highlight your lips
with a verylight eye shadow color that coordinates with your
* To balance unevenly shaped lips, use a lighter colored lipstick on the smaller-sized lip.
* To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the work.
* Gently rub with washcloth over lips before applying lipstick to smooth out lips.
* Apply foundation
around the lips give a precise look without
For Full Lips:
You are lucky if you've
been blessed with those large lips. Women everywhere are trying to
* You really don't need lip liner, but if you like the look, soften edge with your finger or a Q-tip.
* Don't wear any lip color that is too glossy or shiny.
For Thin Lips:
* Draw slightly beyond the lip with a neutral-colored lip pencil. Then apply lipstick. Your lipstick will "catch" onto the liner.
* Apply white shadow on center of lips over lipstick and spread slightly.
* Don't wear a very dark shade of lipstick. It makes lips more smaller.