Health and Beauty
Your Lips And Lipstick
* To stop lipstick from bleeding, use a lipliner, or apply foundation over the lips first.
* If you have big lips, use muted colours such as purples, browns and bronzes.
* If you have small lips, avoid dark colours.
* Professionals prefer to use a brush for lipstick application. Brushes generally allow you to use much less lipstick.
The colors that suit you are:
* Light blondes can use wines, berry's and mauves. They also suit cappuccino colours.
* Golden blondes should use corals, apricots or peachy hues.
* Blondes with olive skin tones are best suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta's.
* Brunettes suit terracottas, cinnamon's and brown tinted reds.
* Red heads can use warm terracotta colours, cinnamon's and peachy browns.